Come get this stuff (hardtop and roll bar) FREE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kent

Pedal Head
SILVER Star
Threads
THIS STUFF IS GONE!

I hate to toss this stuff if someone can use it. I am tired of them being backyard ornaments. I'll help you load it if you take it away.

The roll bar is in good shape but has some overspray from prev owner repainting the 40. I don't have the hardware.

The jump seat has been sold so is not included.

The hardtop has some surface rust but no holes that I can see.

I can't ship this stuff so I guess you really have to want it :D

Ohh yeah I'm in South Dakota :lol:

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

Last edited:
Whats that white stuff on the ground??? LOL

In SoCal it's 90+ and Burning...Again!

I could use 'em both. Tell me where you're at.

- Rigger

I'm in Rapid City, come get it!

Toyrod and I are working on it.

So far the Montanans are in the lead!

crap...wish i'd known about it a few months ago when i was out there... i woulda snagged em...someone save these cruiser parts!!!

Trying to get something set up for this weekend. Will let you know.

Brian

If Rigger and Toyrod don't make it this weekend, I am driving through in two weeks if you can wait that long, I can take them then, I just want the top but I can bring the rest of it back, Larry

They've both been in the yard for a while so I don't need to get rid of them right now. The hardtop is keeping the lawnmower dry :D

Forgot to ad the interior light lens is broken, and no wipers :frown:

They'll be here for the first person to come by. Maybe I can talk whomever that is into taking some old dirtbike tires too :lol:

Got 'em!

A friend of mine who lives west of Rapid City grabbed 'em for me and brought them to Sheridan, WY. It was classic great timing. He has an enclosed truck and was hauling a load of cabinets. He dropped the top and rollbar at my brother's house. I nabbed 'em from there yesterday, and trailered 'em to Billings. Dropped the hardtop off with Brew8 and I have the rollbar in my garage, gonna bolt it into my truck soon. These parts are saved!

Kent, thanks for your generosity.

Rigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom