Come Get It!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
https://forum.ih8mud.com/parting-out/371605-parting-out-1995-fzj80.html

I am in the process of parting out this cruiser but I have ran out of time. I have to move this vehicle from my house due to moving. There are still alot of good parts such as engine/transmission/transfer case. Front locker etc.

Make me an offer and come get the whole cruiser. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

Thanks,
Patrick

front locker

Patrick, how much do you want for the front locker and do you have any of the harness for it.

I know it was damaged on the wreck but, do you still have the front axle housing ( figured it might make a good template from which to modify my non locked axle housing)?

Eric

PM sent!!!

Thanks

Patrick can I come out this weekend and pick at it? I've been meaning to for far too long. Also how much for the engine? /me wonders how in the hell I'd get it back here......................

Patrick can I come out this weekend and pick at it? I've been meaning to for far too long. Also how much for the engine? /me wonders how in the hell I'd get it back here......................

You can borrow my trailer if you want... I still have Mr. Free's mobile engine stand...(tire!) :grinpimp:

Joe,

You are more than welcome to come out this weekend. Just let me know when you want to come.

Thanks,
Patrick

Patrick, what exactly is left of this thing??

Engine trans transfer case front elocker body parts interior parts etc rear axle minus the 3rd.

Patrick

Rear locker actuator still around?

:beer: R

Center Dash vent (with clock)

Antenna up down switch?

Antenna assembly?

Rear locker actuator is gone.

Thanks

Vent with clock is gone
Antenna switch--10
Assembly--25--makes a clunking sound when the switch is pressed. I think the mast is broken.

Center Dash vent (with clock)

Antenna up down switch?

Antenna assembly?

hmmm... do I need another axle??:idea::grinpimp:

Hey Brian what are you doing this weekend :flipoff2:

hmmm... do I need another axle??:idea::grinpimp:

Hey Brian what are you doing this weekend :flipoff2:

Only if you're coming up with a 6x6 FJ80....

Oh wait you've already got 3 sets a 13x13?..

Yeah i'm planing on doing this
attachment.php
https://forum.ih8mud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=99558&stc=1&d=1161821483

MONSTER intercooler? lol

Right before time runs out let me know. I might be interested in what is left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom