For Sale Come and get it!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1977 fj40 top ambulance doors and front doors. They are prob to rough to refurb. But all the hardware is there. Moving. Oh! Best part. Free zero$$ come and get it.. hate to scrap it.
One more thing....I am in Texas North of Houston.
Thanks Dennis

Last edited:
Hey, I have not been able to get over to Dennis’s place to grab these. He’s moving soon and needs them gone. Is there anyone local to Houston that would want them. They are rusted but have all the hardware and glass. Well worth the trip if you can do it.

I’m not too far out. Does the top include the fiberglass top? If so, could you shoot a couple of pictures.

Yes hood in good shape the drip tray has the usual dents but top has not seen sun in 12 years.

I’m not too far out. Does the top include the fiberglass top? If so, could you shoot a couple of

21638.jpeg

20180928_215245.jpg

21640.jpeg

21639.jpeg

20180928_215339.jpg

Great!! Thanks so much. I’m in San Antonio and could be over there next weekend—or any other weekend that would work better. I’d love to give these a new home.

Great!! Thanks so much. I’m in San Antonio and could be over there next weekend—or any other weekend that would work better. I’d love to give these a new home.
Well that would be great. We are moving out of this house Oct 15th so next weekend np.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom