SOLD Columbus, Ohio: 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser SHELL + Frame + title (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For parts (obviously) What you see is what you get minus bumpers. Floors are great. Frame is typical Ohio rust. No drive train at all. Its sitting on the leaf springs. A tree hit the roof near the front passenger side. If you see anything that you may need, message me but I would rather sell whole. Title is clean and clear OHIO and all VIN tags present. Im waiting for title to get notarized. Should have it back next week. Call or text with questions or if you need specific pics. $850, possible local delivery while its on my trailer. 614-638-0882 thanks. Scott

IMG_1256.JPG

IMG_1415.JPG

IMG_1416.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_1419.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1191.JPG

IMG_1193.JPG

IMG_1260.JPG

fully understand if you don't want to sell pieces BUT if the 3 doors are worth saving, I'd pull the especially the driver door and the radiator core support
maybe just a few smaller items, trans hump cover, wiper motor and both front seatbelts if the webbing is good.

All doors are really rusty. Core support is OK but I might not have the time to pull it, unless it was paid for. I did start pulling some smalls. I get it, I would like someone else to come get it. Not excited about sending it to scrap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom