For Sale Columbus, Indiana: 2014 LC - 75,000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://www.carvertoyota.com/inventory/used-2014-toyota-land-cruiser-base-4wd-4d-sport-utility-jtmhy7aj9e4022414/
My dream car is now at a dealership in Columbus, Indiana. I owned the 2014 LC for about two years (from mileage 60k - 75k) til yesterday. The Cruiser is now for sale at Carver Toyota in Columbus, Indiana. It is a clean car, no accidents, no exterior cosmetic issues nor mechanical issues. The underside is also clean and free from most rust. We kept it in the garage as this was largely a travel vehicle for large trips with the intention of slowly building her into an overlanding rig. Furthest we got was adding a Prinsu Rack to the top and a Jewett Oil Cap Filter with EZ Drain, (I personally have the original rack if anyone is interested in that as well). The only cosmetic issue I can reference with the car is some scratches on the back of the hard plastic of the middle seat (prior owner), but we kept car seats in the middle row, so never saw the minor scratches anyhow. If you're interested, see the link below for Carver Toyota. I know most times it doesn't make sense to trade to a dealer, but circumstances and time forced our hand on this one. If you purchase the vehicle, please reference my name (Jon) to the dealer as the manor in which you came across the vehicle and let me know if you buy it. Don't think it will be available long. Asking $54,995.

If you have questions pertaining to the vehicle and any known history, let me know. She was well taken care of and would make a great build (or travel/tow vehicle). She originally came from Colorado.

We are off to the Tundra now - cold days ahead.

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 8.02.37 PM.png

They haven't put any pictures on their site yet. what color is the interior?

What did you trade it in for?
Same year (2014) Tundra Crew Cab. Obviously we pocketed some cash for the trade. We are at a spot in life where the truck is more useful and still fits the family and dog.

The Cruiser just sat largely as a pending future project. I will say the Prinsu rack was awesome for hauling sheets of plywood/drywall or strapping down Pelican cases, but a truck is much easier. Sweet ride which I’ll certainly one day regret selling.

Same year (2014) Tundra Crew Cab. Obviously we pocketed some cash for the trade. We are at a spot in life where the truck is more useful and still fits the family and dog.

The Cruiser just sat largely as a pending future project. I will say the Prinsu rack was awesome for hauling sheets of plywood/drywall or strapping down Pelican cases, but a truck is much easier. Sweet ride which I’ll certainly one day regret selling.
There’s a season for everything. I went from a 100 series to a tundra crew cab for the same reasons (minus the dog). My tundra is my favorite vehicle to date. Granted, I’ve never owned a 200 series so I probably shouldn’t say that on this forum. But given your station in life, and the fact that you pocketed some cash, I’d say it was a wise move. Now, if it was a brandywine on terra that you traded in I’d say you lost your ever lovin mind 😝

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom