SOLD Columbia, SC: 2019 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078 United States
Mileage
Color
White
***SOLD*** This cruiser is in excellent shape. This is a great deal if you are interested in a tastefully modded example with over 10k in upgrades. Price is FIRM at $77,000.

Full Xpel PPF on the hood, bumper, headlights, grille, fenders, A-pillar and leading 12" of roof from day one which equates to a like new condition. Ceramic window tint.

Heritage Edition forged BBS wheels and 275/70/18 KO2's with less than 1000 miles. Bora .75 wheel spacers to complete the look.

Dobinson IMS adjustable coilover suspension to include upper control arms for proper alignment. Firestone bags in the rear to keep it level if loaded.

New OEM rotors and pads all around. Fresh oil change, air/cabin filters and wiper blades.

Husky liners front to back. ProClip phone holder. BH3DPrinting cupholder (have stock).

No accidents or surprises.

I am the second owner. Purchased from private party in FL. Southern vehicle, no rust. See underside pics.

VIN: JTMCY7AJ4K4083398

IMG_5131.jpg

IMG_5132.jpg

IMG_5133.jpg

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking rig. Looks well cared for. How is the ride different from stock with Dobinsons suspension?

Thanks, yes it's very clean considering it's a few years old.

IMO, the ride isn't as bouncy as stock, but not rough. I don't notice much of a difference with the tires either. I'm assuming the lighter wheels also helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom