SOLD Columbia, SC: 1999 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
$6,500

My life has become insanely busy and don't have any time or money to put into this truck.
I am also traveling a lot and will be moving to a big city where this truck is not going to work for me at all.

Not perfect but is a great opportunity for someone looking to do a build or make a daily driver.
Has some bumper scrapes, a fender dent, a dent in driver’s door, little stuff throughout that is commonly seen on these trucks.
Currently throwing P0302, P0308, and P0300 Codes. Was planning to replace those plugs and coils myself, I simply don’t have the time or money to put into it.
Three coils were replaced at the shop earlier this year (all Denso) and I have another brand new Denso coil to include.

This was an Arizona truck until I bought it in April of 2018. Was my daily driver until July. Brought it to South Carolina earlier this year right before COVID hit.

I have put a substantial amount of money into the larger maintenance and PM that should be done to these trucks.

Currently has 244,507 miles.
VIN: JT6HT00W0X0059470

This is a list of parts replaced and work done since I bought it.
ALL of this work was done at certified shops, with receipts/work orders:
  • Timing Belt
  • Water Pump
  • Fan Pulley Bracket
  • Fan Clutch
  • Radiator + Cap
  • Thermostat
  • Upper + Lower Rad/Coolant Hoses
  • Coolant System clean, seal, lube, test
  • Power Steering H/P Hose
  • Power Steering system service and condition
  • Full Transmission Clean + Service
  • Fuel System Clean + Service
  • Air Intake System Clean + Service
  • 4WD, AWD, Front + Rear Diffs, Transfer Case Serviced
  • All Heater Hoses + Tees Replaced
  • Fuel Pump + Tank Seal
  • Michelin Defender Tires – 265/70/16.
    • These tires were installed at 235,518, truck currently sitting at 244,507 (<9k mi ago).
  • Regular Oil Changes – always Mobil-1 High Mileage 5W30 since I have had it.
    • Last oil change was on 9/14/2020 at 244,123 mi (<400 mi ago).

The following is a list of parts purchased, replaced, and/or work done according to the large folder of receipts and service records I received from the previous owner.
Where there are repeats, I listed the most recent. I also didn’t list a whole bunch of tiny stuff (lamps, etc.)
  • Battery (12/2017)
  • Tie Rod Ends (12/2017)
  • Knock Sensor Wires (7/2009)
  • Windshield (04/2015)
  • Dashmat (01/2006)
  • Front Disc Rotors, Pads, Oil/Wheel Seals, Driveline Greased (01/2018)
  • Power Steering Rack (12/2017)
  • Complete Steering Gear Replace (12/2017)
Has one rust spot - the very common dime-sized rust spot on rear hatch under the window.
CD Player is stuck (shocker). Antenna is broken. Driver’s seat is torn up per the usual. Front passenger seat is starting to go that way, too. Middle row looks good. No rear jump seats. Arizona registration (Expired 07/2020) and a title held at Navy Federal Credit Union, I owe $800 more on the truck. I think my price is reasonable considering how much has been put into it, but willing to listen if someone in the know tells me I am way off-base. I simply don’t have a garage, time, or funds to work on her myself.

Also has moonroof w/ shade, rubber mats and original mats, wheel locks, tilt steering.
Golden Pearl exterior, Ivory interior.

Any questions or photo requests, please feel free to ask.

$6,500

IMG_4409.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4410.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4408.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom