SOLD Columbia, SC 1997 Collector's Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
For sale: 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Collector’s Edition
Mileage: 201,684
VIN: JT3HJ85J9V0186410
Price: $22,500 obo

This Land Cruiser is in excellent condition. It has lived its entire life in Alabama until I moved to South Carolina 3 month ago. I searched for over 6 months, all across the nation, looking for an exceptional Collector’s Edition Land Cruiser, but times have changed, and it is now time to let it go.

Garage kept. The paint is all original and in immaculate condition, minus some rock chip touch ups and 2 small dings. This cruiser has absolutely no rust. The interior is in very good shape, but the two front seats do show wear – no tears, though. The rear seats show minor wear as well. Both front power seats have new gears and work effortlessly. It has a new Sony head unit, installed less than a month ago. All windows and sunroof work flawlessly. Yes, the infamous “D” light works. The cruiser runs excellent, as I would drive it anywhere. It has been serviced at Toyota dealership for the majority of its life. Engine runs very smooth and quiet. Tires (BFG Mud Terrain KM3 285/75R16) and lift (Old Man Emu 2.5” w/ caster correction bushings) were installed earlier this year and have less than 5,000 miles. The ARB front bumper was also installed earlier this year. The only things that do not work are the trip odometer and the antenna motor (radio still has great reception and has excellent sound quality).

Please contact me with any questions and I will be happy to talk.

All serious offers will be taken into consideration.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

Last edited:
Wow this looks like a super nice 80!!!

GLWS!

Love this 80. Good luck. I will be getting another 80 soon.

Bump for you - GLWS - Beautiful rig!

So clean - I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom