SOLD Columbia, Maryland: Toyota TRD Rock Warrior OEM Forged Wheels 5x150 LX 470 570 Tundra Land Cruiser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_6362.JPG

IMG_6369.JPG

This is a set of Genuine TRD Rock Warrior Forged Aluminum Wheels. This is one of the strongest wheels available for your Tundra, Sequoia, LX 470, LX 570, or 1998-2007/2008-Present Land Cruiser. These have the correct offset for your Toyota or Lexus. These forged wheels offer superior strength and lighter weight. The bead ring also protects the tire and wheel and is a replaceable item in case you were to curb the wheels or scrape them offroad. I run a set of these wheels on my 2013 LX 570 on LT285/70/17 tires.

Please see the pictures for the actual condition of the wheels. As you can see, these wheels are in excellent condition. No cracks or bends. Great shape overall. This is the only 5x150 forged wheel in 17", which allows the most sidewall possible for these platforms. These are ready to install onto your Land Cruiser, LX 570, Tundra, or Sequoia.

1400 pickup in Columbia, Maryland / shipping at cost with 20% discount applied

Last edited:
Congrats of the sale.

As far as latest production, FWIW, I have a set I bought brand new that were made in 2017. The date is printed on the inside of the wheels.

Thanks for letting me know. I thought it was 2013 as that is the newest I have seen in many sets. Of course, 2013 was the last year of the Rock Warrior package for the Tundra.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom