columbia/irmo area cruisers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I live in Columbia, but I think that is about it.

hey guys

Im in northeast Columbia (I77 and I20)

been registered here a while but not posting too much

RustyRP@ol.com

black 96 80 series, no locks, no lift, 285 ta ko's

Rusty Phillips said:
hey guys

Im in northeast Columbia (I77 and I20)

been registered here a while but not posting too much

RustyRP@ol.com

black 96 80 series, no locks, no lift, 285 ta ko's

You 3 need to come to the BBQ next Saturday, the 9th. It's not that far.
Hey Rusty, we have a black 96, no lock, no lift....we LOVE it.

hehe...ya got great taste in Cruisers.

dfcruiserguy said:
I live in Irmo, is there anyone in this group that lives in the columbia/irmo area?
We have another member of Upstate Cruisers in Irmo area, Jere Peterson. Lives not far from I-20 South of I-26. He's in the phone book. Hope you can get to the Barbecue.

Alan Hardin :)

i will be at USC in the fall (FU MAFIA :flipoff2: ) jk, so will soon be around there, till then i'm in greenville.

I emailed Bob (FJ60) and Nathan (FJ40 and 60) about this thread - hopefully they will check in.

Would be nice to arrange a Columbia area get together, and would be even better if I could con someone into fixing my EGR valve and not have to spend too much $ for beer.

Im still trying to get permission to go to Easley on the 9th.

You fellas should come down from Columbia and join in the festivities. You can come too sc40 even though your a Shamecock. Its ok though since we beat you guys all the time.

I need a membership list...I'm getting old

Hard40 said:
We have another member of Upstate Cruisers in Irmo area, Jere Peterson. Lives not far from I-20 South of I-26. He's in the phone book. Hope you can get to the Barbecue.

Alan Hardin :)

Thanks Alan. I have senior moments more and more these days.
Jere attends EVERY annual event and most every thing we do.
If ya'll can't make this weekend's Upstate Cruisers' Pig-a-thon
Meet/Beer Pong Championship at Lake Malph be sure to make
the annual meet, August 27th. It usually has a nice turnout.
See ya at the pig.

dfcruiserguy said:
I live in Irmo, is there anyone in this group that lives in the columbia/irmo area?

I'm a few miles up outside of Prosperity near the other end of the lake.
Saw a good lookin' burgundy 80 w/ a lift driving past my house today. That wasn't any of you by chance???

I'm going to try to make it up to the BBQ Saturday. Look for a grey LX470 on 285 Revos and a bunch of scrapes on the front bumper :) (and a Texas front plate)

-Tad

event

I just got Rusty's email. I'm acually sitting in a computer lab in Ireland ... presenting a paper here for work. So i won't be home in time. BTW there are a bunch of cruisers over here.

Us SC guys have got to get together somehow. I did meet one of you guys ('85 JC60 red) last week at the july 4th celebration/performance. Don't know your username though.

Bob C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom