colorado71 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ok guys and gals this cruiser has to go. it a good solid 71fj40 with a really nice 327. it has a hard top, 4" lift and near new 33" bfg mud terrain tires. also has 8000lb winch. make me a reasonable offer! 719-994-4444. $3k
SDC10148.jpg

Last edited:
Is it locked up on either end? Stock gears?

BTW, something like yours is exactly what I am looking for...So don't give me such a hard time :hillbilly: Just don't know if its worth it for me to drive that far to pick it up.

When Jason and I picked this Cruiser up and loaded on the trailer it acted like it was locked at both ends. It has the drop down tailgate as well.

The previous owner told me that the motor had maybe 750-1000 miles on it and its extremely healthy. The 327 flat out gets it!

It has very little rust. The rockers do have some, but the rest is strictly surface rust. It came out of Oregon a few years ago, so it hasn't seen any Colorado winters.

This is a great base to start from IMO.

Nice rig

If I didnt just buy a 82 BJ40 I would be all over it. Sounds like it could be a fun fly-and-drive for the right person. Thats a good price as well! If you still have it in a month and I can use jedi mind tricks on the wife I will be interested!
Good luck!

voice mail left, when can I pick it up? :)

ok guys and gals this cruiser has to go. it a good solid 71fj40 with a really nice 327. it has a hard top, 4" lift and near new 33" bfg mud terrain tires. also has 8000lb winch. make me a reasonable offer! 719-994-4444. $3k

Has this truck sold yet?

I'm a friend of Thad Brown's here in Springfield MO. he told me about it and I have a friend interested if you still have it.

Let me know.

Marty Hurst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom