Wanted COLORADO/USA -- Looking for 06/07 WHITE/BLACK LX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Color
Black
Howdy ya'll,

Like many, I'm on the hunt for a 2006/2007 LX in either white or black. In Colorado, but willing to fly for the right truck. I'm more concerned about maintenance over miles or mods. Interior color doesn't matter as much. Little to no rust obviously.

LX only, not interested in LCs at this time.

Budget is $20k.

I assume you have seen this posting? It’s an 05 though.

I assume you have seen this posting? It’s an 05 though.

Thanks!

I haven't seen that one. I'm strictly looking for an 06/07 at this point. I have an 05 LC that i'll put up for sale once I find what I'm looking for. I could use the extra HP for mountain driving.

Sparse history on this one... might be worth checking out in person.

Or for anyone else in colo looking for an 06/07. I'm always weary of dealers like that one...

Howdy ya'll,

Like many, I'm on the hunt for a 2006/2007 LX in either white or black. In Colorado, but willing to fly for the right truck. I'm more concerned about maintenance over miles or mods. Interior color doesn't matter as much. Little to no rust obviously.

LX only, not interested in LCs at this time.

Budget is $20k.

Just saw this black one posted. No affiliation.
This looks like someone’s from the forum.

Just saw this black one posted. No affiliation.
This looks like someone’s from the forum.

Good catch! I’ll see if I can get some under carriage photos.

The white 06 in Commerce City was in a bad accident.

After some investigation into the black one on eBay i found this thread and many like them. ...

Posting to warn others of that seller. I spoke with 'Dave' and he gave me the same 'best LX I've driven, would trust my family across the country' etc....

If it's too good to be true...

After some investigation into the black one on eBay i found this thread and many like them. ...

Posting to warn others of that seller. I spoke with 'Dave' and he gave me the same 'best LX I've driven, would trust my family across the country' etc....

I second this. Definitely don't get a truck from European-cars. Here's another horror story from a couple of years ago: For Sale - Photoshop on eBay listing

Sorry about that - certainly wasn’t aware of the bad reputation. Good luck with the search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom