MUDShip Colorado to Virginia (or somewhere in between) set of fzj80 doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

txgringo

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a set of doors in Durango, CO that I need to get to Norfolk Virginia. We can also work out a relay if someone is traveling from Colorado/New Mexico to somewhere closer to Virginia and we can have someone else carry from there.

I am in Albuquerque a couple times a month and may be in Denver sometime in the next couple weeks if that opens up any options...

How quick ya needing this done? Its 5 weeks away but I will be taking my tractor back to Tulsa area first couple days of May. I can get em that far...

How quick ya needing this done? Its 5 weeks away but I will be taking my tractor back to Tulsa area first couple days of May. I can get em that far...
Thanks for the offer! The buyer is pretty flexible on timing, so that timeline might be fine. Is there somewhere in Tulsa where you could leave the doors until another member could grab them and haul them further east?

He got a smoking price from a vendor on Uship ($300 door to door) so I'm not sure which way he's going to go. I'll definitely keep you posted though!

I got several places as an option for holding in Tulsa if needed. I will be around if ya need the help. I did take some vacation and will be going to Tulsa first week of May.

Hello - I'm the guy in Norfolk - First off, thanks to all for the community effort here! I decided to do the UShip thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom