MUDShip Colorado to South Carolina - 4 wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, i'm looking for a mudship from Carbondale, CO to Charleston, SC. Carbondale, CO is between Aspen and Glenwood Springs and Glenwood is on I-70. Cargo is 4 steel wheels. Appreciate any help getting them this way.

Not sure if this helps. If you could get them to Denver I can get them to Nashville TN. If you could find someone for the Charleston leg?

@NOSAJ thanks for the offer. When would you be traveling to TN? I can reach out to the seller and see if we can get them to Denver. My apologies for the late response.

Right now I’m waiting on the weather and trying to get more items I can ship so I can offset fuel costs. There is a possibility that if I don’t get enough items to ship I might not go. Instead I would get my Land Cruiser shipped instead of going to pick it up. Can you arrange shipping from Nashville TN to Charleston? Let’s keep talking. If the weather is good in the next few weeks and I get a couple more people signed up I’ll go.

Hey @NOSAJ, any word on transport? I forgot to post about getting wheels to Denver and the TN to Charleston leg. Can do now if you're still open for helping me out. Appreciate it.

Sorry I ended up canceling my trip. I couldn’t get everyone lined up. I ended up getting my Land Cruiser shipped to me cheaper than I thought originally. Sorry i couldn’t help

No worries at all. I appreciate the attempt to assist. Glad to hear you got your cruiser shipped for a good price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom