For Sale Colorado Springs: XVenture XV-2 Deluxe Plus expedition / adventure trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to sell my Schutt industries XVenture XV-2 Deluxe Plus - it's honestly seen < 10 trips. I purchased it 18 months ago, and it's just not quite right for us, so looking to move it on. Makes for some great social distancing, as this is built to get you WAY off the beaten path. This is built up with every available option minus the tire carrier. The upgraded Rhino XV elevating rack is great for utilizing the bed space as it will allow ATV / motorcycle / other toys to be transported with ease - bed and fenders / side steps are all rhino-lined, trailer body is vinyl wrapped. The hard tonneau cover allows additional items (canoes, kayaks, etc.) to be carried between the bed and the tent. Both batteries are brand new, installed this week. Still has the steel wheels and trailer tires on it, I hadn't gotten around to a more aggressive tire yet. Comes standard with the max coupler 360-degree hitch for off-road articulation. Pictures are all of the actual trailer, but are kind of random and can provide more pictures if desired - this really is in fantastic condition.

Options include:
- ARB fridge, 50qt; with tie-downs and cover
- ARB air compressor
- Odyssey dual battery system (both BRAND NEW) - with Noco Genius charger
- Zamp PWM 15 amp solar charge controller
- Zamp 1000W pure sine wave inverter
- Camp Chef Triton water heater
- 22-gallon water tank with faucet and shower attachments
- CVT Denali Stargazer summit RTT with Annex additional tent space (see pictures)
- Foxwing 270 awning with additional zip-in panels (2)
- Rhino-Rack tag-along tent (zips into foxwing)
- Goal Zero Boulder 30 solar panels (2) - easy plug and play; includes the tripod
- Integrated lighting system - 5 Rigid industries LEDs on the rack, 4 Baja Designs LEDs in the bed, and Rigid rock lights as well. LED reverse lights on the trailer can also be toggled on easily for some nice area-lighting.
- Aluminum galley table with faucet and sink
- Hard rolling tonneau cover
- XO Ark extreme off-road trailer jack

As optioned, MSRP is ~$33,000
Looking for $25,000

Thanks for looking

IMG_4448.JPG

IMG_7484.JPG

Last edited:
Hey just curious - any particular reason you are selling, what's your take on the trailer - did you like it?
I really liked it, it’s just not the right fit for my family. It’s an awesome, bombproof build, very well put together. Let me know if I can tell you any more about it.

I'm curious, could you post the height ground to the rack, and highest point with the gear, tent, etc. Would like to know the clearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom