Trade Colorado Springs, CO: MY 94 Locked FZJ80 project for your FJ55 Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Looking to trade for a FJ55. They don't need to be running. Some rust is ok with me. I was thinking about building this but I want to do something older.

This cruiser is running but has a slight knock at idle. Goes way when you drive. 297k on the clock. Transmission still shifts great and motor still has decent power. All power windows work. Has hail damage on the roof and hood. The rest is pretty straight with virtually no rust. Two small rust spots on just behind the front bumper. Clear coat is pealing.

As you can see from the interior pics the door panels and middle seats are in pretty decent shape. The front seats are tan leather but have some rips on them. I do have the original grey seats but the leather is trashed. Rear jumper seats and brackets already sold. Front windshield is cracked pretty bad. I do have an extra used windshield seal. Mirrors don't work.

Has the factory lockers and I have also installed the center diff lock switch.
Factory lockers won't engage. I have an extra computer for the lockers. I believe it's the actuators though. I have a switch for the T-case to engage the computer because the original one isn't engaging the light on the dash which then allows you to lock the diffs. Those two systems are connected.

Overall this is a great platform for a build. I figure its worth about $5K in its current state.

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom