SOLD Colorado Springs, CO 5 2003 LC rims with low mileage BFG 285/60/18's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
See link at expedition portal too, I think I have other pics there:
5 BFG KO2 285/60/18 tires PLUS 2003 OEM Toyota Land Cruiser 18" wheels
Located in Colorado Springs, CO I have 5 OEM Toyota land cruiser 18 inch wheels plus 5 BFG KO2s size 285/60/18 (see last pic for load range/specific details). Tires have maybe 10k tops on them so still plenty of life. Wheels are definitely not perfect and the spare (far right in the pic of all 5) is worst off from being under my rig for past 17 years or whatever.

Would be good for those guys out there looking to sandblast the rims and paint or if you maybe need a second set of beater rims for snow tires in the winter.

Asking $800 OBO your basically getting good deal on tires and rims for next to free but I'm trying to get these out of the garage and the wife off my butt on these. Reason for selling I lifted my rig and got new tires/aftermarket rims. Due to size really looking for local pickup here can potentially meet someone up in denver area if serious. Thanks!

20200703_161554.jpg

20200703_161533.jpg

20200703_161515.jpg

Interested, but will have to fight the wife on this one. I'll keep an eye on it.

Also new to both Denver and 100 Landcruisers.

Interested, but will have to fight the wife on this one. I'll keep an eye on it.

Also new to both Denver and 100 Landcruisers.
Awesome, well it is OBO and right now I have no offers! I was new to LCs until recently too but am knee deep in to them now and love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom