SOLD Colorado: Set of 16" alloy Prado/70 series wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
6x16 Toyota alloys usually found on Prados and some 70 series. Wheels are true and in very good condition. Could help with delivery in CO/UT/AZ/NM if you're patient.
$650 plus shipping from 81506.

wheel 1.jpg
wheel 2.jpg
wheel 3.jpg

Those are cool wheels to get someone out of US 15" wheels and into some more common 16" tires. GLWS

I'll take the 914-6 and the Model A pickup too please. :D

Man...I want but shipping will kill the deal for me.

Man...I want but shipping will kill the deal for me.
Where to? Give me a location and I’ll get you a quote. Will work with you on shipping.

Cool wheel, could you run a 255 on those?

Cool wheel, could you run a 255 on those?
That's my plan with the remaining set of five I have. Specs on 255x85r16s call for a 7" wheel width. These are 6". Most of us running 33x1050r15s (or even 31s) on stock 40/55/60 series wheels are out of spec at least that much with no issues. I usually run my current 15" 33s on 60 series wheels a little soft at 35 lbs. and am experiencing even wear across with no crowning or cupping. I do rotate about every 5,000 miles.

You definitely can run a 255//85 on those

Price now includes shipping from the lower 48. Somebody needs these. 99.9% certain you won't find another rig with these wheels in your neighborhood.

I will take them. Pm me the info to pay if PayPal works for you? They will be shipping to NY 11520.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom