Colorado Land Crusers monthly meeting March 15. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Colorado Land Cruisers club meeting March 15th.
Reminder of the March 15th meeting.

The meeting starts at 7:00pm and is held upstairs at Liberty Toyota.

Toyota and Used Cars in Colorado Springs, CO | Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota

It seems like we just had the February meeting and now its time for the March meeting.

Time to start thinking about summer:bounce:

Buena Vista Recon trip this Saturday (March 12th.)
https://forum.ih8mud.com/co-colorado-land-cruisers/462800-buena-vista-recon-trip-3-12-a.html

Texas Creek/Shelf Road exploration trip is March 19th. Meet at the South meeting loaction (Safeway on HWY 115 and Cheyenne Road) at 8:30am and leave for the trail at 9:00am.

Reminder that April is a dues month so if you don't remember the last time you paid your $20 dues they are more than likely due. David M. can let you know for sure if you owe dues in April.

Can't make it this month. Have birthing classes with the :princess:. Yay!
Let us know what the plan is for Saturday.

I'm going to have to miss this months meeting. Too many things to get done in the next couple of days.
We will be out of town for this weekends planned trip so I will miss that event as well.

I will not be able to attend the meeting or the trail run this weekend due to a death in my immediate family and multiple other difficulties and tragedies happening right now. I was planning to be the trip leader for this weekend with the goal of exploring BLM roads in the planned trip area. I was the one who suggested this area for a trip but since I cannot go you all should feel free to re-plan for another area if you don't wish to go to shelf Road/Texas Creek area.

I am in the market for another yota, hope to make it to the next meet and actually become a member with you guys. (my name is anthony I had a blue fj60, then a 4runner on 35's)

Vic,

Sorry to hear about what you and your family are going through. I won't make the run this weekend either. When things settle down and you want to go out I would like to get out to that Shelf road area as well.

My condolences Vic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom