Colorado in August (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
There is a small chance I may try to do this event and then run hard trails for about a week afterwords with a small group of guys from out west. Still in tentative planning but the truck is pretty much ready besides some minor fun stuff like fixing my winch, air conditioning, and a few leaks but there's five months to prepare.

SAS #3 Official Thread 2019

I didn't try for Hundred in the Hills entry because it's a 30 hour drive from here to Silverton, CO. Would have liked to do GSMTR this year, but I have a conflict on my schedule. Now if you post up one day you want to set up a Windrock trip, I'd probably be in for that.

Wow. That's a really good group of people and great trails!

I didn't try for Hundred in the Hills entry because it's a 30 hour drive from here to Silverton, CO. Would have liked to do GSMTR this year, but I have a conflict on my schedule. Now if you post up one day you want to set up a Windrock trip, I'd probably be in for that.

I would like to make GSMTR this year, I’d say it’s about 50/50 right now which is actually pretty good.
I would say dedicate three full days minimum for Windrock, plus a day to drive there and a day to drive back.

yeah, I know...And a straight rear axle housing, new axles, a locker, a winch, a 4l80e to splitcase adapter, build new rear driveshaft, etc......

That sounds like a lot of work, better get started :grinpimp:

How ironic this came up last night

ODvukd_uIozmdayd590mX_jmHcfTFknxDK7sWNZBxDzE7az39P1vSPNT_509zc0sbcpEWlbjtUV_AMi4MyPQIW2F3Rn0p0PgQteI-_wsJmj5b6vO5MigLP0S7GOhuShFHGuPDGx7bacTfxCBgvylxxZxNzuJfiBbCyNHnTAEDCe-vdufEMSX47DZACgfgrGg5bvesi7EWVWO4BjwBsZfhGSzOlVZiWi_3EhqFiKrLsv2GyLh9jimgfEHsPhWCrvCgre0u6o-VqSxvFRnXQRsjzMbTePjrMQvjgrV2sQBuohRT5wh_vFzHpP5rpQTGi8gH3a_gMZjgcSePYmwmpHiiTC9xio_R3EoiNO7ePymgIGCbX74wtF1tZisw9V5Cb97LEQdNuFEdNAPoX0d3w4fJrg4qP3RWsneZLQwN3uQKSi2LzquT1LBP5BluwgxioZyD6nl5bHKAi3DS8A_vN885TxNpm_HHUoEeVJPitNcCPfPhFAuGeymzeE2HwXf67iSzq0FCe1Ghim80PzCHXZzPzDMfdHkB_h5tYApSP2fQMEVLCwcJR8OhDGqFKdU1WQCH9GSOrHoqxYY1CDNaycwRfnWizW7WmMw0-aMAyhA7LnJtnV46gJaJvD4uKKd7TC-gcj5ZAkeUY9xraXVWBI5BqzM5v1fp_cy=s703-no

After sitting in the back yard a couple of years, last week I finally put a clutch in the brown cruiser and put it back on the road. My wife was always nagging me "What are you ever going to do with that ugly thing....sell it". Now it's getting driven and sits in the front driveway:D

If anyone in here ends up going to the SAS event, post up. I'm going the week before or so to do Moab. Tjats the current plan anyway. I'm pretty sure @cruiserjunktion is going.

It would be real nice to have someone else to drive with. Preferably in a truck that can cruise 75-80mph :hillbilly:

Was going to try GSMTR this year, but wont be able to.

Definitely can cruise 85-90mph no problem.
I can't leave a week before the event but am looking into staying for another 5-6 days after the SAS event to run the more hardcore trails in CO with a smaller group.

Definitely can cruise 85-90mph no problem.
I can't leave a week before the event but am looking into staying for another 5-6 days after the SAS event to run the more hardcore trails in CO with a smaller group.
That was exactly what I wanted to do, but Florida starts school so damn early.. I gotta leave the SAS event on Friday, get back to Florida on Sunday and get 10yo to school Monday morning.

85-90...hehe... I just didn't want to set the bar too high for anyone who may have wanted to tag along. Sounds like we likely won't be able to caravan, but I hope to see you there.

That was exactly what I wanted to do, but Florida starts school so damn early.. I gotta leave the SAS event on Friday, get back to Florida on Sunday and get 10yo to school Monday morning.

85-90...hehe... I just didn't want to set the bar too high for anyone who may have wanted to tag along. Sounds like we likely won't be able to caravan, but I hope to see you there.

I've got to get back in in time for school as well but in college so I have an extra week. Doesn't start till the week of the 20th or 22nd or whatever

And yeah, the V8 is win.
I doubt anyone one else in a 40/60 would be interested at all. Can't even get anyone to show up to Ocala with an older truck these days

Deo and I will be out there wheeling for the SAS event, and probably doing a bunch of other random s*** for the hell of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom