For Sale Colorado: FS: Camp Chef Explorer 2x Stove (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling my barely used Camp Chef Explorer 2x Stove. This thing has some serious firepower, but the lack a rooftop tent has me sleeping on my drawer system and the stove just takes up too much space in the truck. I'm switching back to my small backpacking stove for now. I've used it for two weekend trips, nearly new. I'll get pictures up after I clean out the truck from this past weekend. Paid $160 about a month ago, $125 OBO.

Here's the description from Camp Chef's website:

When adventure calls, are you prepared to answer? With the Explorer Two Burner Stove, you will be. The durable, versatile stove packs enough power in its 30,000 BTU burners to boil water and cook your food, whether you're tailgating at the football stadium or camping with the family. Portability is no problem with the removable legs, and a three-sided windscreen makes outdoor cooking easy. You'll be up for anything when you have the Explorer 2x Stove with you, so add it to your collection today.

Being one of Camp Chef's 14" cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven.

Alrighty, here are a handful of photos.....
IMG_2476.jpg
IMG_2479.jpg
IMG_2480.jpg
IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

I have been borrowing a friends Camp Chef for years. It is a beast. The two griddles for the top are easier to manage than one big griddle. GLWS

Jeebus that's huge when you're sleeping inside! Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom