For Sale Colorado - CVT Mt Rainier Extended Fly - Used fabric, awning and ladder (no tent frame) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Used Tent Body - I recently upgraded the tent body on my Mt Rainier extended fly to a newer tent body with stargazer windows. My old tent was starting to show some age... Two zipper pull tabs had broken and the main access zipper could serve to be replaced. I am sure someone with upholstery skills could easily sew in a replacement zipper, and extend the tent life another 5 years.

Great Tent Awning - I bought a CVT Mt Rainier extended fly that came with two awnings. I use one on my tent trailer, and the other is just gathering dust. Do you have a Mt Rainier? If so, this is a great add-on... My family enjoyed the awning to escape bad weather, have a private changing room.

Tent ladder - I also have an extended ladder that is gathering dust.

Accepting offers...

Anyone need to fix up their CVT Mount Rainier before the next camping season? I've got a tent body with life left in it, awning and tent ladder.

I'm confused about what the mount rainier awning is. Do you have any pictures of it in use? I have a mount rainier rtt on my trailer so kinda interested. Thanks

I'm confused about what the mount rainier awning is. Do you have any pictures of it in use? I have a mount rainier rtt on my trailer so kinda interested. Thanks
The awning attachment creates an annex room underneath the RTT. It basically gives you a whole new room that is protected from the elements. There is a thick poly tent floor with raised sides that helps keep water out. And, three screened/zipper doors that allow you to access the space in multiple ways.

The awning/annex creates a great changing room, a place for light cooking out of the elements, an area for kids, dogs or Uncle Joe.

It is fairly bulky. I know some people managed to leave it attached when folding up their RTT. I usually disconnected it and put it on when we were camped for a couple days.

WP_20150621_002.jpg

Ok. You're talking about the annex room. Yes. I've got one of those. I thought you had some sort of extra awning that attached to the front of the tent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom