SOLD Colorado: 95 land cruiser Triple locked and Supercharged (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time has come for me to sale my 80 and move on to other projects. The current milage is 152,780. It will go up slightly because I drive it time to time. This thing has been a solid and reliable vehicle. Never once left me stranded. I have a stack of receipts from all of the modifications I have done and the previous owner. I even have the receipt where the SC was bought brand new at Toyota and even installed by them. I still have the original window sticker for the vehicle and 2 keys. Clean Co title in hand. This has no factory roof rack option.

EDIT: Had the vehicle inspected by a local land cruiser shop here in the springs. Things completed so far:
-Check engine like fixed
-Fresh oil change with OEM filter
-Front and rear diff fluid flush and change with Mobile 1 gear oil
-Transfer case fluid flush and change with Mobile 1 gear oil
-Fan clutch replaced with all new drive betls
-Coolant flush
-Front driver side wheel bearing replaced
-Grease all U joints

Upgrades:
TRD Supercharger ( Was installed at 115,967)
Dobinsons 3" tapered lift
Dobinsons 6" shocks
Dobinsons Steering stabilizer
Dobinsons front and rear adj track bars
ARB Bull bar
SCS F5 wheels
305 Cooper STT Pro's
Marlink HD steering upgrade
Double Din radio with nav with back up camera (can input grid coordinates)
Manafre caster correction brackets
R1 Concepts brakes
Extended SS brake lines
Warn VR10S winch ( Still debating if I am gonna keep it or not for my next project)
Weather tech floor mats for first and second row

The only bad things I can say is when its cold the windows are slow to go up and down. I keep getting P0402 check engine light code. Can reset it and comes back in a day or two. Some surface rust on the bottom.

Just had an alignment done recently on the vehicle as well. PM me or text me at 678-588-9045 for additional questions you might have and can send any more pictures you would like to see. My asking price is 17k obo. I am open to serious offers. This rig is tastefully built. Please do not leave any neg comments about the price.

Fuv0IPth.jpg

qmUcB55h.jpg

DwL830fh.jpg

jApawTmh.jpg

hT4QZU4h.jpg

HRJ4coWh.jpg

gp1Fe88h.jpg

1Dfj3bxh.jpg
b
qlc0IZah.jpg

Last edited:
I think only a fool would give a negative comment on the price. That is a beautiful truck and a great deal imo. Good luck on the sale and to the soon to be lucky new owner.

bump

bump

Was giving the seller some time to respond to me before I posted this, but he has had enough time at this point. This truck is being misrepresented. My intention is not to create a flame war here, but I don't want to see another mudder overpay for something that is worth a fraction of the asking price.

I PM'd the seller for the VIN, and he responded with 'it would be easier if I just sent you pictures of the carfax." Ok, whatever. He then proceeds to send me photos of a small portion of the information a VIN history report usually provides. Strange, so I pulled my own report from the VIN in the pictures he sent me. Red flags immediately pop up "Insurance Total Loss." When I asked the seller about this he said that was just from "the little hail damage it received." I asked him why he left out that portion of the Carfax when it is the first thing that jumps in your face when you pull the report...I have yet to receive a response.

Additionally, this truck spent its first 15 years in Illinois of all places (also left out of the Carfax photos I received from him) so I am willing to bet the undercarriage is rusty which explains the lack of photos.

I think if the seller would come clean about the history and condition of his truck he would be able to sell it, but judging from my brief interaction with him, I don't see that happening.

Was giving the seller some time to respond to me before I posted this, but he has had enough time at this point. This truck is being misrepresented. My intention is not to create a flame war here, but I don't want to see another mudder overpay for something that is worth a fraction of the asking price.

I PM'd the seller for the VIN, and he responded with 'it would be easier if I just sent you pictures of the carfax." Ok, whatever. He then proceeds to send me photos of a small portion of the information a VIN history report usually provides. Strange, so I pulled my own report from the VIN in the pictures he sent me. Red flags immediately pop up "Insurance Total Loss." When I asked the seller about this he said that was just from "the little hail damage it received." I asked him why he left out that portion of the Carfax when it is the first thing that jumps in your face when you pull the report...I have yet to receive a response.

Additionally, this truck spent its first 15 years in Illinois of all places (also left out of the Carfax photos I received from him) so I am willing to bet the undercarriage is rusty which explains the lack of photos.

I think if the seller would come clean about the history and condition of his truck he would be able to sell it, but judging from my brief interaction with him, I don't see that happening.

Every one who has messaged me about the vehicle I have sent undercarriage pictures to no question asked. If you read the post I put surface rust as a bad. I was gonna send them to you but you said the total loss was a red flag. So why continue to engage you when the interest is already lost. I have explained the hail damage to multiple people as well. Yes its a total insurance loss. The state of Colorado does NOT total vehicles due to hail damage. This being a clean title vehicle. Not a branded or salvage title. So my description of the vehicle is accurate.

Every one who has messaged me about the vehicle I have sent undercarriage pictures to no question asked. If you read the post I put surface rust as a bad. I was gonna send them to you but you said the total loss was a red flag. So why continue to engage you when the interest is already lost. I have explained the hail damage to multiple people as well. Yes its a total insurance loss. The state of Colorado does NOT total vehicles due to hail damage. This being a clean title vehicle. Not a branded or salvage title. So my description of the vehicle is accurate.
If your "description is accurate" then why are you trying to hide relevant information from buyers who ask for it? You could have easily sent me the full carfax report and explained it, but you chose not to. Whether or not Colorado has branded your title, a rusty "Insurance Total Loss" being sold at high market value is misrepresentation at its best.

If your "description is accurate" then why are you trying to hide relevant information from buyers who ask for it? You could have easily sent me the full carfax report and explained it, but you chose not to. Whether or not Colorado has branded your title, a rusty "Insurance Total Loss" being sold at high market value is misrepresentation at its best.

That is the only Carfax I have that was given to me by the land cruiser shop. I don’t have a full one. I don’t pay for that or if it’s free I didn’t know. I had a family emergency yesterday while you were texting me and wasn’t trying to ignore you but had more important things going on. I apologize for not getting back to you so quickly.

bump

Illinois truck, no bueno. It is possible it's not bad under there though. And hail cars here are the norm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom