SOLD Colorado: 5 OEM steel split rims 5 on 150 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
5 OEM steel split rims with 5 on 150 bolt pattern. Will fit 100 series and later model 70 series.

These were ran on a 2000 UZJ100 for several winters with studded snow tires. The wheels are the same ones that are in the pics but with a little surface rust; very minimal. Tires not included and can get current pics if desired.

Asking $100 and will include the used liners and tubes (if you want them). Located in Carbondale, CO. I'm willing to ship on your dime.

DSCF1383.JPG

DSCF1386.JPG

Pm sent

5 OEM steel split rims with 5 on 150 bolt pattern. Will fit 100 series and later model 70 series.

These were ran on a 2000 UZJ100 for several winters with studded snow tires. The wheels are the same ones that are in the pics but with a little surface rust; very minimal. Tires not included and can get current pics if desired.

Asking $100 and will include the used liners and tubes (if you want them). Located in Carbondale, CO. I'm willing to ship on your dime.

View attachment 2163178

View attachment 2163179
Hi how many on this have i need

Not sure what you are asking.

I have 5 of them.

These wheels are sold.

View attachment 2163178

View attachment 2163179
Hi how many on this have i need

I need 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom