SOLD Colorado: 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser | FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
My loss is your gain... on my recent trip out to Colorado I started having engine trouble 10 miles from my destination. Engine now runs rough and most likely will need a rebuild or would be a perfect candidate for a swap. The cruiser is almost fully built and was a fun project during COVID but I don't have the time or space to do a rebuild myself. I have put a lot of work into getting it to where it is now and would have loved to enjoy it more. It has a freshly rebuilt front axle that is still under warranty from 4 wheel parts(has extended 4 year warranty). I have receipts for everything done to the car. Lots of parts to go with it. Would like to sell it as a whole but might start parting out if it comes to that.

Parts currently on:
ARB front bumper + Warn 8k winch
4x4 labs rear bumper
Prinsu roof rack
Rock sliders
Custom skid plates
ARB on board air
Custom draw system in the rear
Touch screen radio and fully upgraded speakers with a subwoofer
OME 3 inch lift
35 inch tires about 1.5 years old
KC lights
Front light bar
Uniden CB Radio
Ironman 4x4 8ft awning
Hilift Jack
(Probably more that I can't think of at the moment)

Full fluid swap done 8 months ago.

Looking for $13,000 (parts alone add up to 16K). Feel free to message with any questions

IMG-3225.jpg

IMG-3226.jpg

IMG-2004.jpg

IMG-2002.jpg

IMG-1999.jpg

Have you actually diagnosed the issue. Nobody is going to buy your truck with unknown motor problems for 13k regardless how much you have dumped into it. You need to be clear about what the issue is then explain it clearly and post about 20 more pictures of drive train, engine bay, interior and undercarriage.

Thank you for the suggestions. I am currently located in a different state than the truck and do not have any videos of the truck running. I will work on getting a video and post it. I have not taken it to a shop to get it diagnosed because if I go that route I will be keeping it and fixing it. Feel free to contact me directly to check it out in person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom