For Sale Colorado: 1994 FZJ80 w/ Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Triple Locked 1994 Toyota Landcruiser with approx 245k. Deploying and want to get back in an FJ40 when I get back. Vehicle had taken my family all over the United States. Recently rebuilt the axles with new seals 5.29s (had birfield soup before). Which allow it to cruise at 80 on the highway no problem on 40s. A/C and heat both work perfectly. Bluetooth head unit, speakers can use replacing but not too bad.

Stock e-locker axles with 5.29 gears. Goodyear MTRs 40/13.50/17 on Toyota 4Runner trail 17” wheels (fronts 50% rears 30%). Spare is still a 37" KM2 that I never got to replacing with a 40.

Flares have been removed since a couple were ripped off on the trail. Wheel wells have been trimmed 2" in the front and 1" in the rear, the back isn't welded together so there is a gap. Holes are covers with aluminum tape, tried the bed liner thing (didn't like it so paint brushed it with paint that is close in color) It gets wheeled so not a beauty queen.

Front suspension is Dobison springs with a 1" spacer, rear is OME 863s with pro comp es shocks on all four corners. Has OME caster bushing and tracks straight and not squirly on the highway.

4x4 labs rear bumper with spare carrier

Trail gear front bumper

Custom rock Sliders.

Has a rear main leak, and some wetness on the transfer case was planning on tackling later this year. Also original front seats have the standard 80 straight across crack that could use recovering if it bothers you.

Overall has been a great daily driver and would think twice about heading cross country in it tomorrow.

MSG me for more details or specific pictures. Thanks!

Traded

Last edited:
Pictures

IMG_2134.JPG

1TZJH+ZLRL6LHd51Ra+6Kw.jpg

fullsizeoutput_9e4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_9e5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom