For Sale Colorado: 1994 FZJ80 E-Locked in Rear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With 240K, the engine still runs smooth and quiet. Power Steering Pump is new. Transmissions in this year are Bulletproof, shifting feels great and 4x4 work well. This truck was not equipped with F&R Lockers, but I have swapped the Rear axle for one with a factory E-Locker, wiring it up with the OEM switch and relays. rotors and pad installed on the rear, along with a new windshield. New 315/70 R17 Tires mounted on 2011 4Runner wheels. Interior is clean for the age, there are some minor cracking in the vinyl areas, and the Front seats are worn (hence the covers). Carpet is in good shape, and no smoke or nasty smells from previous owners. The undercarriage of this truck is Very clean, no rust even on the exhaust/Cats. The Truck has a Rebuilt salvage title from an accident in the rear drivers corner, there is a dent below the corner light that could be repaired if desired. Clear coat fading on upward facing surfaces has started. Hood has been repainted. Minor Dings on hood and doors. I specialize in bringing older Toyotas back to reusable condition. The last of the Great Land Cruisers with Solid Axles and Coil Suspension, This FZJ80 is ready for adventure and is sure to increase value for decades to come. $9000 obo
Please Email me Trevor@crawlorado.com as I do not check PM's here often

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1656.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1660.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom