For Sale Colorado: 1992 FJ80 141k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I’m sad to say I just bought this and dumped 1500$ in it but I’ve found out the hard way it doesn’t fit my needs as a daily driver. Just drove down to Montrose and it’s a small fortune in gas, not to mention I probably drive about 80 miles a day just for work.

Anyways about the truck

1992 141k Miles it will go up as it’s my daily
Tjm front bumper
Custom rear bumper, just like the 4x4 labs pretty much
OME heavy 2.5” lift
285/75/16 new mud terrains on later model FZJ80 wheels
Safari snorkel
Aussie locker in the back that I just put in last week
That’s all I can think of...
Oh and a remote start and keyless entry
It’s been de-smogged

I don’t have any history on the car like most of you guys but it’s never seen time in the rust belt, just typical surface rust underneath and one surface spot on the rear where it looks like a chip. It cleans up nice but has some trail scars and a dent in the back but not bad for a 27 year old truck. Interior is really nice and clean.

But from driving it the past month it’s been really solid, I park it in the garage and have had no leaks underneath. Was a coolant leak until I realized I put the cap on wrong so it was a simple fix, it’s an aluminum radiator I forgot to mention. I also did the rear brakes, greased everything underneath and changed the axle seals...my shop did at least. Accurate Japanese repair in Colorado Springs and they say it needs nothing else right now. I also had them install the rear locker and fix the hand brake which they had to order some parts for.

Anyways I’m going to ask 10,500$ or best offer. I’ve got more than that in it at this point trying not to lose too hard. I’m currently heading to clean it up and take some pics I will post later. Just getting a jump start on this thread. There are a few pics of it on the 3FE thread but I’ll get some better ones. Feel free to ask any questions and I’ll post more if I think of something

Oh and I would be interested in a trade for a Tacoma/tundra...preferably Tacoma because of gas mileage. And maybe a 4runner. But no trades for anything other than that

Here come a lot of pics. The only tiny piece of surface rust on the whole thing is pictured here and you can see where the previous owner tried to bedline the truck and I’ve been slowly scrubbing it off. Just on the very bottom of the rocker panels

A8C804C1-F356-43F2-AC7D-E8CFD3E3ADBF.jpeg

59A820F1-33F0-4DFB-AD2A-0D778E00D2C3.jpeg

93D37751-70CE-42A5-A2DE-E796B350F448.jpeg

73999E56-E4C2-4BA3-9A8D-E3D28FC38E39.jpeg

4959EF8E-8562-4DCF-9A8E-18E775AF69BE.jpeg

Forgot to mention that probably 1500 miles ago the plugs, wires cap and rotor were replaced along with a new fuel filter and all new belts. The aluminum radiator is new from the previous owner along with all the hoses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom