SOLD Colorado: 1984 HJ47 pickup, australia import RHD former NSW brush truck - not restored, excellent shape (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
$35k -serious inquiries only- Selling my AUS 12V RHD trayback. Has new speedo, original was replaced at 247k when it broke. Interior and exterior painted, Super clean frame and body - no rust. Great as a daily driver, farm truck or full restoration candidate. Interior seats could use reupholstered, new ARB winch bumper with warn 8274. Steel rack on bed, could use powder coated, job boxes and 35gal aux diesel tank in bed for long trips or filling up the tractor. This is the lower geared version, so not really a highway cruiser with the factory 4 spd. Came from NSW as a brush truck, has rural fire service sticker on windows and old call number on dash. I didn't change much to this truck as I liked that authenticity. I have a second set of steel split rims, with W965 blizzack 235/85/r16 tires. It has new tie rod ends, done the knuckle rebuild, full OME hd suspension kit from cruiser outfitters - mechanical work all performed by 1Off Performance. The 2h runs solid, I have a new spare starter, starter relay and have wired the glow from the stupid Superglow system to a wilson switch. I imported this myself from AUS, it is not something easy to do and I am obviously not that type of reseller. I have owned this since 2011 when it set foot on US soil.

Selling because I don't drive it enough and another mudder could give it the attention it deserves. It is a real head turner. Clean CO title.
IMG_20200628_111125_032.jpg

Its a nice cruiser Joe!!!

I can vouch for the seller. Good guy, straight shooter! Good Luck with the sale!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom