Wanted Colorado: 16’ tandem axle car hauler with e-brakes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a 16’ long car hauler type trailer with a title. I’ll be in Texas sometime in the future so I’m open to traveling there to get one also. It needs to have at least one axle with e-brakes.

I need something smaller otherwise sounds like a good deal. Wish it’d work for me...the longest I can go is 18’ but want 16’.

I need something smaller otherwise sounds like a good deal. Wish it’d work for me...the longest I can go is 18’ but want 16’.
Where are you in Colorado? I looked for months for a used one to no avail. In some cases people in my area wanted more than I could buy new for...
I drove to Jim C trailers in chadron Nebraska and picked up 18’ 14k trailer with 8 lug axles made by wessco out of Missouri. $4300 brand new.

I have Jim’s cell number if you want me to pass it along pm me. I think he will arrange delivery out of state.

6489B9AF-8C6D-4220-9F5A-AD9F59887E91.jpeg

46D611DC-4D4A-4C47-9117-49672A474BF3.jpeg

I’m in Boulder. I’ve been looking since last fall and man do all the used ones go fast. Even crappy ones. I’ve started to call around on new and of course they’ve gone up considerably since the new year. Then I remembered to post on mud. Sounds like you got a great deal. I’ll PM you. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom