For Sale Colorado: 100 series OEM CVs and Hub Flanges - Need Reboot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD | ADGU
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.yotamd.com
Price: $75 + shipping each axle or $100 for both axles. Hub Flanges are $10 each. Local pickup available north of Denver (I-25 near HWY 52 or North Boulder)

These OEM CVs came off my 99 at 270k miles. As far as I know, they're original. I bought the car at 190k and the previous owner didn't mention any replacement.

These were both starting to leak so I replaced them. One axle boot had a tear, and the other was just leaking at the outboard inner boot seal. I bought brand new OEM CVs because I need the fastest solution in the shop. Otherwise, I would have rebooted these.

Both axles have zero noticeable wear on the splines and neither made any noise when installed. They seem to be perfect candidates for a reboot.

PM or reply here.

-Andy

Axle 1 with the tear pics in post 1. Axles 2 will be pictured in another post.

IMG_20190801_155854.jpg

IMG_20190801_155900.jpg

IMG_20190801_155910.jpg

IMG_20190801_155916.jpg

Interested -- how many miles on em?

Interested -- how many miles on em?

Truck has 270k and I bought it at 190k with no records indicate CV replacement. My guess is that they're original, so I think they have 270k. That being said, there's no obvious play in the flange/spline interface and they made no noise. If I had time I would have just rebooted them.

Let me know if I can answer anything else.

-Andy

if youre gonna get to the point of throwing them away lmk and ill come get them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom