Color %? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been sort of looking for a late model 80 or LX and was wondering what the percentage of colors were produced. I have found a couple of pretty sweet green 80's but I already have 1--anybody have a good estimate? Please post what color or colors you have.

Blue
sage
white
red
black
gray
gold
silver
green---90%......

Last edited:
I have no idea the % per color. I can tell you what see the most of around here.

Dark green, White, then black, followed by gray/moonglow.

in late model see lots of greens and whites,

my LX is 2 tone, Black & charcoal metalic, i am sure it has a fancy name with I dont know it.

Mine is green/charcoal. I've seen several 450's like this, but no other 80's.

red (maroon), drk blue and sage seem to be fairly rare. just an observation no hard data.

Do a search, there already was a poll where everybody voted on the colors they had....

Mine is the red.

lathamb said:
Mine is green/charcoal. I've seen several 450's like this, but no other 80's.

Does it look like this?

Below you have the 97 green cruiser w/ gray trim.
CHARCOL CRUISER W GREEN.jpg
80 w a little charcol and green.jpg

Yeah, it looks like the Lex, but without the funky door paneling. And it's got the bling gold emblems.

I don't know what my color is exactly. Silver with blush-gray trim. Code is 2AB.

I remember a poll about this but I can't find it now, must not be doing it right. My 97 40th is antique sage pearl, whatever that means because the only sage looking colors are the pinstripes stem to stern from genuine Nevada sage. Major drawback to clearcoat.

My 97 is the two tone green/silver.

Here in central Colorado Dark Green is promanant on late model 80's. White would be next but there are also quite a few black. As for LX450's Champagne seems to be in the lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom