College Football Smack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Even after finishing Top 5 in the Nation, Arkansas still ranks way behind almost every SEC school. Disgusting...

NWA has too many white people to recruit the good playererz. My old Physical Therapist , who played at TSU, did graduate work as a trainer for UofA during McFadden and Jones era. He hated Fayetteville and stated most black football players preferred urban areas as opposed to rural.

Jordan7118 said:
That sucks. I love Fayetteville! Guess I'm white and rural-minded ...

image-4180802932.png

image-4180802932.png

tcb said:
Shaping up to be a nice class for MSU... possibly the best ever. Need to apologize to Dan Murlins for bad mouthing his ability to close the deal.

I agree. It wasn't flashy other than Quay Evans but we filled our voids very well...on paper.

We also had several guys get on campus this semester, including Quay, which is huge.

On to baseball.

Heard it all before. What do you consider "turn it around"? It's ms football...

Sorry I offended the forum gods and a few of their parishioners.

I'll refrain from repeating what a star ole miss player says about his own female classmates in the future.

I'm so bored watching my black Bears I thought I'd throw this back up front for football season.

wngrog said:
My thoughts are that you are a jackass for bringing this thread to the top. I was hoping it was deleted forever.

A f'n men

Ahhh who cares. It's MS football guys. They will have (what we consider) good seasons and bad seasons but mostly just be middle of the pack teams.

State will win 5, Ole Miss will win 8, and USM will win 4 or 5.

Shush: State played a lot of players yesterday. Starting QB only played a half if I remember right. Alcorn really sux. I bet they are ready to get back to playing SWAC teams after yesterday!

Alcon has a good coach, but BTeam talent.

Lots of teams scheduled soft competition in week two including the MS teams.

My thoughts are that you are a jackass for bringing this thread to the top. I was hoping it was deleted forever.
Nobody is making you come in here. Go post a picture in one of your 15 picture threads
A f'n men
Get off your phone and check on the whereabouts of that pig

Ahhh who cares. It's MS football guys. They will have (what we consider) good seasons and bad seasons but mostly just be middle of the pack teams.

State will win 5, Ole Miss will win 8, and USM will win 4 or 5.

Shush: State played a lot of players yesterday. Starting QB only played a half if I remember right. Alcorn really sux. I bet they are ready to get back to playing SWAC teams after yesterday!

Same with ole miss. I agree on wins for each team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom