Coleman stove flame issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My Coleman propane camping stove started acting up this morning at camp. It had worked fine for 3 days, and was even working fine today boiling a pot of water. I had a nice, tight flame coming off my burner and then a few moments later I notice the flames looked different. They were coming up around the sides of pot and a little more wavering around.

I swapped a different cylinder on but it wasn’t the cylinder. The air inlet up inside the stove looks clean and obstruction free (no spiderwebs). I’m thinking the regulator has gone bad out of nowhere or perhaps a bug crawled up the tube (mine doesn’t have a screen covering it like my porch grill.

Any suggestions? Never had to troubleshoot this stove before.
0DC221D4-C5C6-4CD8-9B29-C5CE98589FC8.jpeg

I'm good. Stupid bugs...

IMG-7921.jpg
Hahahaha, so did they crawl in from the burner side, or from the gas intake line you think?

I pulled apart a really old burner stack last year that just had junk in it and was affecting the flame, and after putting it back together, it was fine.

They crawled in from the intake side. Coleman stoves don't have a screen like your typical BBQ grill might have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom