Cold weather warm up time... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just curious here, but this IFZ-FE seems to warm up in moderate cold (~35-40F) pretty quick for a 4.5L. I let it go through the high idle for about 2mins and then drive off slowly and within 2miles the temp guage is moving and we have heat! Is this normal?
Thx...Steve

Yes, it is.

You do not need to wait that long to proceed.

In fact, most manufacturers reccomend you start driving right away as it will warm up faster.

That being said, I hit the remote starter about 5 minutes before I leave because I'm a wuss and the cold leather chafes my buttocks when I ride around in my leopard print thong.

Todd,
How did you know about the thong??? Were you lurking on the SOR forum a few days before Eric got us booted and the whole forum shut down?
-B-

Speaking of thongs................ and getting booted..................
Bill

God,

That photo reminds me here of a couple weeks ago. Some guy was riding by on his crotch rocket bike, the kind that you lean way down on. He had a women on the back, black woman with bunns at least that big, she was wearing orange shorts that went up her butt like a thong. All you could see was ass with an orange strip. I am still having nightmares on that one....

Yomama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom