Cold Air Induction for '95 TLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody out there know if there is a cold air induction system for a '95 TLC? It seems that every manufacturer like AEM, K&N, Airaid, etc... either flat out doesn't make one or they make one for the 1998 or newer. Anybody have info out there? Thanks

97 FZJ80 said:

LMAO, check the link to his August post, #5 from CDan :grinpimp: You are in good company...

Sorry, I inadvertantly posted the same question today so excuse me... I'm new to the forum (any forum for that matter) and just realized I could find all my threads in cp. Thanks again.

clownmidget said:
LMAO, check the link to his August post, #5 from CDan :grinpimp: You are in good company...

He he he he.......

He fixed his spelling too...... :D

No worries,

My memory is the longest thing I own....:eek:

zmacman said:
Anybody out there know if there is a cold air induction system for a '95 TLC? It seems that every manufacturer like AEM, K&N, Airaid, etc... either flat out doesn't make one or they make one for the 1998 or newer. Anybody have info out there? Thanks
Im gonna close this thread for good :flipoff2: :D you looking for air induction right?? Here's exclusively for you Forget the U.S market.
P.S: You click on that links,
1) Scroll down click on page # 7 then,
2) Scroll down again on the right corner you'll see SUPER INDUCTION BOX,
3) Click on the company name *EARL* Sea International click on it.
4) Those company carry air induction you looking for YES its not on their list but
they do have 'em
5) Price around $ 500.00- $800.00 USD.

I still say intercooler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom