"Coins Shifting" sound at initial takeoff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good afternoon Mud!
First time poster. This forum has been an excellent source for me to learn more about my 'new to me' 2016 LC. I picked up my rig about a month ago in Texas with 29k miles. The LC is everything I thought it would be! Thanks @HODGES for the help along the way. I am looking forward to the many mods in the future.

IMG_5431.JPG

I have a question about a "change (coins) shifting" sound that I am hearing near the dash/ steering wheel when I start the vehicle, put it in drive and begin moving. I do not hear this sound when I am at a stop sign/ red light and takeoff. It only seems to happen when I turn on the vehicle and begin to move. In the video below, listen for the sound around the 8 second mark. Maybe it is just my OCD, but I want to find the culprit of this sound. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Good afternoon Mud!
First time poster. This forum has been an excellent source for me to learn more about my 'new to me' 2016 LC. I picked up my rig about a month ago in Texas with 29k miles. The LC is everything I thought it would be! Thanks @HODGES for the help along the way. I am looking forward to the many mods in the future.

View attachment 2445033

I have a question about a "change (coins) shifting" sound that I am hearing near the dash/ steering wheel when I start the vehicle, put it in drive and begin moving. I do not hear this sound when I am at a stop sign/ red light and takeoff. It only seems to happen when I turn on the vehicle and begin to move. In the video below, listen for the sound around the 8 second mark. Maybe it is just my OCD, but I want to find the culprit of this sound. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Normal. Electronic Brake booster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom