SOLD Cody, WY 1985 FJ60 V8 w/ 5 speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1985 (October build) Toyota Landcruiser FJ60. 255,000 miles on the body. Third or fourth owner. All original body, paint, and interior with the exception of the front driver’s fender. Fender was replaced after another motorist clipped it and I opted to replace the whole thing in 2010.
  • $19,400
  • GM 350 crate engine with 55,000ish miles on it
  • 3-inch exhaust installed in October of 2015
  • Toyota H55F 5 speed transmission was installed new in October of 2015 and has about 15,000 miles on it
  • Complete OME 2.5” suspension lift with gas medium duty rear springs and diesel heavy duty front springs. It has been shimmed. Installed fall of 2014
  • 4Plus U-Bolt flip kit for suspension
  • Man-a-Fre heavy duty tie rod and relay rod
  • Drive shafts were balanced during transmission install
  • Rebuilt transfer case at time of transmission install
  • New clutch at time of transmission install
  • Steering box rebuilt by Red Head Steering Gears
  • Halogen H4 headlight conversion with 90w/135w bulbs
  • Dual Hella Horns
  • BFG 33x10.5 tires (x5 and includes a full size spare)
  • Aftermarket 15x7” wheels that I can’t remember the manufacturer of
  • Long Ranger extended range fuel tank with 38.8-gallon capacity installed spring of 2015
  • Odyssey battery
  • MSD ignition
  • New Edelbrock starter installed fall of 2018. It has been heat wrapped
  • Dual block heaters with the option of a trickle charger
  • 180 amp one wire alternator
  • Recored radiator in 2016 to accommodate the addition of AC and the larger engine
  • Speedhut GPS Speedometer, Tach, and Quad Gauge. All function properly.
  • Australian Inclinometer
  • Tuffy console with single CD deck
  • Tinted windows 35% in front and 20% in the rear
  • New front bearings and felts in fall of 2018
  • All new Toyota wiper arms and J hooks installed in 2018
  • New Toyota Euro mirrors. Or Australian mirrors. I’ve seen them labeled both and really not sure which name is proper
Image link:

The windshield has a crack in it and I will replace before the new owner picks it up. I’ll also have the wheels rotated and balanced and fresh fluids in the motor. I have a brand-new dash for it that has yet to be installed. The rear heater does function but is currently out as it developed a leak a month back. It is currently being recored. I purchased two additional heaters as well for backups as the control valve tends to fail. I have a functioning used headlight washer motor that has yet to be installed as the lines all need to be replaced too. The paint is good from far but far from good and the driver’s seat has the usual wear and tear on it. As I’ve owned this I have endeavored to tastefully upgrade it and have used all original Toyota parts where available. One of the previous owners did have a mishap with a roof rack so there is a chink on the driver’s side rain gutter. Closest interstate is 90 miles away and I can bring to that location for shipping if necessary. I know I’m missing some details but ask any questions you may have. I’m moving out of state and offers will be entertained.

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

fullsizeoutput_902.jpeg

IMG_0001.JPG

fullsizeoutput_907.jpeg

Thanks for the visit and the test drive today!! That is definitely one of the cleanest 60 series rigs I've seen in awhile. I'll be in touch in the next day or so.

Nice visiting with you too. I appreciate the kind words, the 60 series has been a long term relationship and I’m glad it shows. Talk with you later.

Nice visiting with you too. I appreciate the kind words, the 60 series has been a long term relationship and I’m glad it shows. Talk with you later.
Would you mind sharing a few interior shots, beautiful job on the resto.

There is a Imgur link in the ad with additional photos. Access it via a non mobile browser.

If you make an offer and it is accepted, please be prepared to make a deposit within 48 hours. I've had to learn this lesson twice now on this particular forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom