Code # 330 on a 80 series LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Working on a customer's rig (we're racing team, so don't forget...) and it's pulling one (of many) codes that points to the rear knock sensor. Call me lazy, but I didn't find it with a quick peek underneath his cruiser. (granted the ground is covered in snow, so I didn't spend TOO much time underneath it) Anybody know exactly where it is on the back of the motor? I didn't see it from the top either. It's pulling code 0330, which is for the rear sensor. This is the rig we put the I/C for the S/C on that won't start... Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jason

OK, You're Lazy, what year are we talking here? If it's pre OBDII (94 and earlier) then the rear sensor I think is the one near the firewall as there is one in front of each cat. If it's OBDII (95 on) then it's just after the second cat before the muffler.

WolfpackTLC is looking for the knock sensor not the O2 sensors. If you can locate the front sensor I would guess that the rear would be at the same height on the block. The attached page from the manual isn't a great deal of help in that regard.

Hooray for FSM unspecificity!!!

Anybody else got anymore specific tips and/or pics of location? Please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom