Cobra WX ST 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have this radio, the web site only has the instuctions for the 1st version of this radio, and I have lost the instructions, And my wife is getting fed up with (Do you know where ? ) .

would any of you out there with the same radio be willing to tell me how to work a few things?

The DW botton is like a favorite channel botton? does it do anything else?

The ST botton?

And my scan botton just seems to make it go one channel forward when I push it, is this right?

I am finaly finding a little time to do these jobs I've been putting off, it has definently been a fun weekend wrenching. :D

Thanks Guys and Galls. :flipoff2:
Steven

Loquito,

From this page you can download the PDF manuals of your Cobra product.

The DW button is for easy jumping between two channels. The ST button or Sound Tracker button improves the quality of your reception and transmission.

The scan button only works if your squelch is set to the appropiate level. It will stop if it finds a signal or noise. So set your squelch accordingly.

Finally, the most important thing with a CB is to have your system tuned .

Regards

Alvaro

DW is dual watch, operate by selecting first channel, hold DW button down until beep, select second channel hold down DW for another beep. Radio will cycle continuously between those two channels until it hears something.
Good luck,
Dan

Well you two thanks for the help, I sat up late at night tuning the radio, I got it to 1.5 across the whole range. I had to shorten the cable to 18' and retune as the longer cable wouldn't let me tune it well. I now know what the buttons do and will be trying out officialy atr Knik Glaciar this Sunday. Thanks guys :flipoff2:
Steven

Loquito,

Cool.
I'm glad you got it to work.

Regards

Alvaro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom