Coastal Offroad Bumper Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would just email him. He is good about getting back to you. Maybe email him what is missing on the list. I am sure he will get it to you ASAP.
Brandon seems to be a good guy. He will make it right.

just ordered the rear bumper kit today, i think I am going try and make the swing out a full length swing arm. I like the idea of having the space for bolt on options like fuel or cargo holders.

just ordered the rear bumper kit today, i think I am going try and make the swing out a full length swing arm. I like the idea of having the space for bolt on options like fuel or cargo holders.
Good idea, Our rear is being fabricated as we speak. After the tire mount is played out, we are thinking of doing the same or some extra holding room back there.

You can order a long arm version from them for some extra cost, email Brandon.

Looks good. I am interested in these bumpers for mine

Any pics of the rear bumpers installed and finished? I have have had too many projects going on to order one, but this is coming back to the top of the list for a project.

Really interested to see how you guys feel about the short swing arm landing pad being in the middle of the bumper. To me it seems like a knee knocker or would grab pants etc., with the short swing out you would have two there.

Any pics of the rear bumpers installed and finished? I have have had too many projects going on to order one, but this is coming back to the top of the list for a project.

Really interested to see how you guys feel about the short swing arm landing pad being in the middle of the bumper. To me it seems like a knee knocker or would grab pants etc., with the short swing out you would have two there.

@OleDirty what about when you access the rear, with door open?

I have to swing it all the way out but only because of how my Hi-Lift is mounted. No other issues.

Here’s a photo before I got the latch installed.

View attachment 1928898

Well that looks somewhat familiar to my custom full size swing out.

Damn I need to finish my bumper. Just need to mount the license plate frame and back-up lights so I can send it off for powder coat.

We finished ours as well. I am going to change a couple of things to make it more suitable for my use. I was on the fence about a dual swing out. However, I should have done the dual. I will add it later this month. That way, I can install my hi lift jack and the Propane canister mount. Here are a few photos, Let me know if you have any questions. I will try to answer. I also modified the rear tire swing out. I wanted it lower and out of the line of sight.
IMG_1228.JPG

IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

Last edited:
Sweet! Your truck is really coming together nicely. I think we'll be going with a coastal front bumper when we're ready, they seem to check all my boxes. Looking forward to hearing how your rig performs!

Thank you. We wanted to take it out this weekend. However, I have an 88 yo father going through Cancer Treatment. Maybe next weekend. My only concern at this point, Seems to need a little heavier coil in the front for the shocks. It has a slight dive to it when braking. Other than that, so far, so good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom