Coastal Cruiser Meeting May 10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK Cruiser Heads:
CC meeting May 10 at 81 Moray St., Port Moody as usual. Meet at Spike Pub at 6:00, meeting starts 7:50 or later.
-Main topic: May long weekend details...where to meet, how to get to Big Bar or plan B Churn Creek. Essential items, especially gasoline gerry cans.
-Other business: Cruiser Days prep coming along fine. Food services still up in the air. T-shirts, posters.
-July and August Wheeling trip and other wheeling opportunities.
-4X4ABC discussion again-do we want to join as a club?
-Any new members signing up for CC will receive the new May/June Toyota Trails mag. Be one of the first in B.C. to read it!
-Membership dues...several owing.
-Raffle -Way cool prizes!

How about some of you that haven't been around for a while, make the effort to come out and support your club? Without member support, we don't exist!
~Bill

Last edited:
I won't be able to make the meeting. Bill, please post Big Bar details.

Thanks,
Craig

Meet us for supper Jeff.
I've been browsing the new Toyota Trails and they have a good article on River Shiver 2007 written by Fem-Bot and a picture of our moose milker Charla D. They also mention Justin VanH , Greg VanT and Bruce L.

As of this month, there are about 18 CC members that are now overdue on their Coastal Cruisers membership. This is unacceptable. After the meeting this coming Thursday, several members' names will be reluctantly deleted from the current membership list. Sorry, but we depend on dues to carry on our functions such as the Christmas party, Cruiser Days, and other necessary expenses, and we need your support to make it happen. We don't ask much from our members: just come to meetings, participate, and pay your dues. Volunteers, such as Marcin with his posters, work hard to help the club, and you must do your part too, even if it is simply keeping up to date with dues. $25. won't kill you, so shape up.
~Bill

As of this month, there are about 18 CC members that are now overdue on their Coastal Cruisers membership. This is unacceptable. After the meeting this coming Thursday, several members' names will be reluctantly deleted from the current membership list. Sorry, but we depend on dues to carry on our functions such as the Christmas party, Cruiser Days, and other necessary expenses, and we need your support to make it happen. We don't ask much from our members: just come to meetings, participate, and pay your dues. Volunteers, such as Marcin with his posters, work hard to help the club, and you must do your part too, even if it is simply keeping up to date with dues. $25. won't kill you, so shape up.
~Bill

A cheque for Deny and I will be in the mail this week....assuming of course that I find my cheque book. :doh:

hey sorry guys i dont think i can make it ......if there is somthing important tomorrow maybe post it up so i can read it ....thanks a bunch

I WILL BE AT EBI AT 730pm i have to miss dinner you know the work thing
aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom