Coal Miners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys just trying too get an idea when everyone is going up and were they are staying. I think John and I are going up on wed.

Dwight

It looks like I will be at the Hamtpon Inn just south. I do not plan on getting in till late 11pm or so. I will meet you at the park on Thursday morning. Let me know if you need help bringing up any suds. I plan on wheeling thurs/fri/sat/ go home sun morning.

I still have an open seat at the moment.

Rob

Anyone else?? I know we had more people than this say they were going!

Does anyone want to have a BBRC run since most of us do not always get to wheel together on the Fall Crawl?

time is getting close, everyone check their rigs and lets get them in shape.

Rob

Get those apps in ASAP guys. Time grows short.

Jon,

I just just sent money via PayPal. I was out of the country for the past week or so, and I wasn't sure about the time off from work.

I have all the paperwork filled out, and I'll bring that with me to registration.

Norman

CMCC08

Dolores and I will be arriving weds evening some time. We are staying at the Hampton Inn. Leaving sat evening. :)

I will be up sometime on Wednesday afternoon. Dawn should be up there sometime that evening. We are also staying at the Hampton Inn.

I was hoping to drop off the truck and trailer at the campground, and use Dawn's Rav4 as the commuter car everyday to/from Echo Valley. Then drive the 4Runner to the park.

Thoughts?

I will be up sometime on Wednesday afternoon. Dawn should be up there sometime that evening. We are also staying at the Hampton Inn.

I was hoping to drop off the truck and trailer at the campground, and use Dawn's Rav4 as the commuter car everyday to/from Echo Valley. Then drive the 4Runner to the park.

Thoughts?

If your staying at the Hampton,it might be better to leave the tow rig there.We`ll have to see how the mood is over at camp.
David

I have the banner

Hey guys. I was getting my stuff together this weekend and came across the BBRC Banner. I forgot I brought it back from Texas. So I'll bring it & maybe Dwight will let us hang it on the Taj Mahal. Otherwise, we will have to hang it at the Hampton Inn.:rolleyes:

Tim

Hey guys. I was getting my stuff together this weekend and came across the BBRC Banner. I forgot I brought it back from Texas. So I'll bring it & maybe Dwight will let us hang it on the Taj Mahal. Otherwise, we will have to hang it at the Hampton Inn.:rolleyes:

Tim

Tim,

have you set a time for leaving on Wednesday? Rob can't leave till after work....and I hate driving at night.....

Also we need to talk, I may have a line on a Bridgeport and some tooling.....I'll go halves with you.....

John and I are planning on leaving his house around 2pm or anyone interested in a convoy.

My departure is a bit up in the air. A guy from work put new siding and windows on his house and I've got a whole house worth of aluminum strapped to the trailer I can't get off until Wednesday am. (At $0.49/lb, a trailer's worth has to be worth my trouble.) Anyway, after that I can load the truck and trailer. Then I have to go by my inlaws (in Haymarket) and drop off 3 of the 4 dogs. I hope to be rolling north on 81 by early/mid afternoon, but I might miss the convoy. I'll call you all when I know more.

Bridgeport? Hmm... I already have an Index Mill and some tooling - just been too busy/lazy to wire up the pony motor to generate the 3-phase power it needs. What have you found?

Tim

I'll be there. Plan to drive up at o'dark-thirty on Thurs AM and stay at campground.

Rich

I'll be there. Plan to drive up at o'dark-thirty on Thurs AM and stay at campground.

Rich

Rich save me a spot in the tent I will be up Friday morning leaving saturday evening.

Cam

:steer::flipoff2::steer:

:princess:gave me the go ahead so I will see you guys friday:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom