Coal Mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who all is going up to Paragon for Coal Mine? If there's a few trucks we should organize a bit and show some club solidarity. Let people know that we still exist and all... Who's with me?

Im going to be there. I know a few of us are planning on convoying up on Wed. Last year we had a good amount of cruisers going up and would be cool to have even more this year.

I am thinking of going up on WED night as well. We're staying at the hotel so I will keep posted as we get closer.

I'm planning to join the VA caravan.

There's some of us leaving earlier in the afternoon, on Wednesday should you want to arrive sooner. My/our arrival at Red Ridge should be about 5:00P.

Last edited:
I've got to teach first thing in the morning but I should be able to leave work before noon. When are you guys driving up and where are you meeting? Think we should bring a CLCC banner?

Last edited:
whats the dates on it again . im hopeing to have my altinator by then so i can make it its the 23rd or something aint it

Ross, there's at least 2 groups going up on 6/14. Dale and I are leaving Rockville around 12N, passing Thurmont on 15N about 1:00P. We'll be on channel 4 should anyone want to hook up. John may be running up by himself.

Bob and others are planning on leaving NOVA around 3:00P and I guess running up 81N, you'll have to contact them for specifics.

If'n y'all have a banner, by all means, bring it!

Jim should have that banner. I'll shoot him an email and see it he's either going to CMCC or can bring it to the meeting next week.

So what is the plan on meeting, how does it work? Do we meet ya'll on the camp ground or at Paragon (since we will be staying at the hotel). I am assuming people will be divided into groups at Paragon and not on the camp ground? What time ya'll planning on getting on the trails? Any heads up on the logistics would be helpful.

Thanks

Details are available at http://www.gclcny.com/cmcc06/CMCC06.html

Typically, drivers show up at the Paragon parking lot around 8:30A. Double check that time with the CMCC guys. Hopefully, you have already submitted all your PAP waivers. You'll need to go into the trailer and sign yet another waiver and complete your registration there and find out which staging lot to meet in. Put on your stupid wrist band, air down, line up and pass the liquor and battery inspection, and meet at the proper staging lot. Pick the group you want to run with and line up. You'll need to show up at the Red Ridge Saturday for the supper and raffle.

Hey all, I just applied for time off work. 3pm is the latest caravan leaving? Bob, i think i might be able to get off work around 3-4 but where are you leaving from at that time?

I am looking to leave straight from work in falls church.

Jim should be dropping off the banner at my house this WE.

Sebastien,

We're leaving from Marshall at 3:00 or maybe a little earlier if I can get away from work. You can take 270 to 15 to 81 and you might meet up with us on 81. Call my cell (if I can hear it ring) and I can tell you where we're at along the route. If you can get a number from one of the cushy 80 guys (Brandon or Tony) they stand a better chance of hearng the phone ring.

Sebastian,

You're a goober - are you bringing Lucy? - becky

I will leave work around noon on WED. Wife is bringing the 4Runner (not for wheeling) so we will be two truck convoy. We will try to catch up with ya'll if we are not on rt. 15 by 1:00 PM.

My job sucks. i don't think i will be able to leave that early. i am actually thinking to doing the trip thursday morning early. i will see. it would beat sitting in traffic.

Lucy is not coming... i am solo this time.

I was checking things over today and found out that my driveshaft was holding on by four loose bolts. I mean REALLY loose. now there are three tight bolts since i broke one tighning. pfff.

H2o said:
now there are three tight bolts since i broke one tighning. pfff.

Yeah, I'm thinkin' you probably want to get another one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom