Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dave,
I'll be heading out there early Weds. or possibly even Tues PM. got some stuff to do over there in PA before the event.

You'll prolly be going across I-80, and I'll be going I-70/76, right?

Jim,

IF I get the FJ60 together in time; are you interested in a caravan? I'll be towing the 60 behind the F250 so I'd guess speeds will be about the same... If you need room for "stuff" I'll have plenty in the bed of the F250.

Nick

Jim,

IF I get the FJ60 together in time; are you interested in a caravan? I'll be towing the 60 behind the F250 so I'd guess speeds will be about the same... If you need room for "stuff" I'll have plenty in the bed of the F250.

Nick
Nick, caravan sounds good to me.
Especially since you're towing my spare parts vehicle. :grinpimp:

Wish I could go....Drop off your raffle winnings at my house on your way back through. Get that 60 done already ;)

What do you need?? I have the stockers with extended shackles of my 40 if they would help..

I will be heading out on wed around 2 or 3, anyone wants to join up and caravan I will be leaving from aurora/chagrin area and rolling out from there.
Dave

What do you need?? I have the stockers with extended shackles of my 40 if they would help..

I will be heading out on wed around 2 or 3, anyone wants to join up and caravan I will be leaving from aurora/chagrin area and rolling out from there.
Dave
na i will be ordering alcan springs for my 62 in sep:D

Dave

It looks like I will heading out later on Wed. around 7 I will plan to be at the event Thurs morning. Look for a Blue FJ60 ARBs front and rear.

Matt

Nick, caravan sounds good to me.
Especially since you're towing my spare parts vehicle. :grinpimp:

Sorry Jim. Yer spare parts vehicle isn't done yet so I'm not gonne make CMCC this year. :frown::crybaby:

Guess I'll try and make the Cliffs run Gumby is pulling together and the East Coast Pig Run instead.

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom