Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2013 - July 17-20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The goal for this trip should be to make Matt use his winch...and also get photographic proof of it!

Burf replacement on mats 4-runner.

LIFE • HEALTH • PROSPERITY

image-1853377996.jpg

Would rather be there with carnage instead of stuck in traffic in Harrisburg.

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Radio tech with Ed!

image-1047279243.jpg

Ok, now you guys are just holding out on us lowly souls who couldn't make the trip. Make with some pictures!

I only took 1 pic today.

image-3575316658.jpg

Atleast today was a little cooler.

image-404767297.jpg

image-1305869979.jpg

image-4075904897.jpg

The Gimp would like to thank all of you who helped the PHYSICALLY handicapped this weekend. Thanks also to GCLCC for another great CMCC.

Last edited:
The Gimp would like to thank all of you who helped the PHYSICALLY handicapped this weekend. Thanks also to GCLCC for another great CMCC.

We know now to pack a walker for next trip.

Thanks so much, the love is underwhelming.

Thanks so much, the love is underwhelming.

that's what Chris is gonna say when you have your junk pressed up against his back and your head on his shoulder.

Wish you a speedy recovery. The drive back must have been killer.

Last edited:
videos and pictures

Chris on the right side line. I forget what this place is called.

Matt fixing a gnarly bend in the outer lip of his rim. The benefit of steel rims and I bet you can't get away with this on a pretty alloy.

more vids to follow, but only a couple. I was too busy driving this time around.
some may now appear sideways, but it takes a while for ytube to publish the edits.

At first the winch is only there for safety b/c the 4runner is pointed at the sky.
At some point the axle splines get stripped and the marfield breaks.

Big thanks to everyone that helped me with my junk and guide me through the trails. Thanks to Gotham City for another "spectacular" event.

Pretty cool to have Mark A fly out and roll with the CLCC. I will try and learn some of those songs and bump up the audience participation. Thank you for the cool shirts too. We'll be sure to swing out next time we're California way.
I think a convoy out to Rubicon is in order!

Great vids Sam!

I'd like to thank Mark for working on my junk.

Atleast today was a little cooler.

Brian,

Can't believe we didn't get to chat... the event is such a whirl-wind sometimes...

There are a BUNCH of people I know from mud that I wanted to meet in person but there is just not enough time...

Glad you ALL came up, it was a good time for sure. Hot, but... well, it was hot. Lets hope that next year will be a little more manageable. Maybe I should get into better shape so I can follow the Burl/Terry model of going shirtless! (not gonna happen)

Thanks for everything.

Mark

So does Burl ever wear a shirt? The first time I met him he was topless and I think went that way for the entire weekend.

What classic dood!!

So does Burl ever wear a shirt? The first time I met him he was topless and I think went that way for the entire weekend.

What classic dood!!

he has a trophy case filled with unworn cruiser shirts :)

Thank you Gotham for putting on a kick ass event.

What classic dood!!

Only when the temp drops below 52deg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom