Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2003 in pennsylvania (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
EVENT NAME: Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2003

DATES: July 11-13th, 2003

CLUB: Gotham City Land Cruisers

URL: www.gclcny.com this is where you register and get costs

BLURB:

In it's fifth consecutive year, CMCC is one of the biggest events of
it's kind being held in the Northeast. It will include 3 days
of exciting off-road trail rides for wheelers of all levels, hands-on
technical seminars, family camping, special guest appearances, a
catered BBQ and the always popular Awards Ceremony and Raffle. This
event is open to all makes and models of 4x4 that meet park and event
requirements.

Registration on the web site should be up and running by 4/5/02 so put it on your calendars!!!

While I have not participated in this event, I did run Paragon for a different event in 2002...and that place is awesome! Stockers to full awn crawlers will find challenge there!!

I'm there!! Gotta show Junk how to wheel an 80!!! LOL!! :D

Yeah your right that stuff is a cakewalk for my 80!
laugh.gif

Is Slee coming this year?

What's this Awards Ceremony and Raffle?

i noticed all the rocks u could want, but i'm a mud guy is there any of that in this park? if so would be highly interrested in coming.. cant afford the body and parts damage from the rocks.
nate

Maybe a little mud not sure.Like you said plenty of rocks. It will be my first time there.

i noticed all the rocks u could want, but i'm a mud guy is there any of that in this park? if so would be highly interrested in coming.. cant afford the body and parts damage from the rocks.
nate
Thers a good amount of mud if that's your thing. Theres even a trail called muddy bypass, or muddy pipeline, something like that. I love paragon and will be there for this event! My cruiser used to be a repair and recovery vehicle for the park.

Thers a good amount of mud if that's your thing. Theres even a trail called muddy bypass, or muddy pipeline, something like that. I love paragon and will be there for this event! My cruiser used to be a repair and recovery vehicle for the park.
Cool! Maybe I'll meet you.

Scott - who owned the 40 before you did? Just curious since you said it used to be a guides rig.

Wrench - the awards are things like Iron Butt for the longest driver to attend (Christo last year and some dude from Kansas the year before - maybe it was Rich Adams?). Raffle included prizes the last 2 years like $1k cash, $400 cash, Slee front bumper, other goodies :D

Nate - it's got great rocks, great woodsy trails and some mud. I'd say mud is the least it's known for, but lemme tell you when it rains there, everything gets nasty. I think you'd have a great time, but just wanted to give you my rathole view of it. :D

I'll be there, rig or shotgun.

hey,
i keep checkin the site to registar and get the price info, but all it says its more info later. any help thanks. really lookin at comin up from florida this year.
nate

Nate,
I'll keep you posted. &nbsp:Don't worry dude - there's always plenty that register the day of, so doing it ahead of time isn't really that important. I believe they may still be working on some discounts with the part 'cause it's gonna be ala carte since some folks only wanted to come up for one day etc. I'll let you know when they have all the forms up. The most important thing is to get registered at Ruby Ridge or Red Ruby whatever campground - but even that can be done a few days ahead of time (last year I did it about 1/2 hr before I got there :D).

Is the "M" trail doable in an 80?

Everything is doable Wrench. :slap: :D &nbsp:Do you mean Christo's 80 or stock? :dunno:

Seriously - I've never been on it, but it's on the list. Before all the health issues, I had a plan this year to run every single trail there from stock to madness.

If you've never been there, start with something 80 friendly but still intermediate like Whompum. From there, maybe something like the Q trail, Rattler etc. There's plenty there that's 80 friendly and plenty that is, well, a little more challenging. :D

If you head straight to the M trail, better bring a tow rig for the nuts cause you gotta have huge nuts for it. :D

hey,
whats the price i probably should be expecting for the event also with camping???
nate

hey,
whats the price i probably should be expecting for the event also with camping???
nate
dunno fer sure :dunno: - I think if you spent all 3 days wheeling and 3 nights of camping it may run around $100-$125 - not sure though and that would include the food they do as a group, camping, and wheeling - will not include autographs from Wench. :D

damn no autograph, guess i gotta shell out the big bucks for that one :D does that included and auto graph from you junk tho ;).. but sounds good hopefully i will be able to attend, as long as yoda will hold ffor on me.. but 125 aint bad at all..
nate

Yeah, nate, but I autograph with the BFH :D.

Hope to see ya there. Yeah, the $125 is actually a good deal considering everything you get for it. Cool thing is that Paragon (www.paragonap.com doesn't get crowded like Tellico or other places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom