Co2 Fill Up in Phoenix/Tempe/Scottsdale? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bwesty

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone have any first hand experience and recommendations for Co2 fill ups in the valley?

Preferably a place that will fill on the spot without bottle exchange required.

Sierra Expeditions used to fill on the spot and it was a great service they offered but obviously that's not an option anymore.

Aidant Fire and Security in Scottsdale. Certain days can be done while you wait but mostly I leave my aluminum tank it and pick it up later.
Great, just called them. For reference, M-F 8am - 4pm hours.
Thanks Phil, good recommendation. Much appreciated.

I know a guy who gets them filled at beverage shops for cheap. Like places that sell kegs. Not sure on the specific shop, but would be worth a google.

I used to fill my tanks for paintball at Phoenix Welding Supply, filled while I waited on the spot. I'd bet any of the other welding gas suppliers would do it as well, we have Allied, Praxair, Airgas all over town.

I get my 20lb Powertank filled at Allied Gasses for $20. I haven't found anywhere else that was less than $60.

we used to go to Aidant as well (which was always a scheduling hassle when we were in AZ for just long weekends) - but we have long switched to electric on-board compressors (Puma, to be specific)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom