For Sale co/wy : maggiolina medium airland roof top tent with changing room (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
old model has served me well. does have some wear, but still a great tent. this measures 57x83. bought the changing room, but my model is too old to have the upper loops for the vestibule. i was going to add them when i started refurbishing this tent, but then a small with a changing room came up for sale and that's what i've been looking for for a long time so i snatched that up.

the good- doesn't leak, cheap way to get into a good roof top tent. aerodynamic so fuel mileage is not affected. the bad- the gelcoat has cracked (like all gelcoat does...look at the hardtop on an fj40) and there's one spot where it has chunked off to the fiberglass below. the material is thinning. the plastic blocks in the saddle for the lift mechanism have been gone for years and the lift chain needs to be lubed up again. the trim around the edge is gone (door edge trim works well) .

coated the material two years ago and only used it once last year, so should be good to go. put a coating over the cracked and chipped sections of gelcoat to keep them from getting worse. the cheap light broke so i put an led strip light in years ago. i started adding 12v power with usb charge ports and never finished. you just need to finalize the wiring. has a duetsch connector. i've camped in the windiest of conditions and it doesn't flap like crazy like regular tents and soft roof top tents. also been in 7 degree weather....yeah, it's cold, but so is a regular tent ;)

changing room has been out of the package once to see how it worked but never used (these run $600 retail, throwing it in for free). last pic shows what it looks like set up. mud price $1400/obro. located in cheyenne, but i go to denver often and can bring it there. i have no way to crate it to ship it so those are the only two options.

20200711_080445.jpg

20200711_080456.jpg

20200711_080440.jpg

20180430_181051.jpg

accessori_maggiolina4.jpg

Last edited:
price drop before i start fixing it up and making a bracket for the tundra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom