For Sale [CO] Headrest Monitors DVD video screens (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
[CO] Headrest Monitors DVD video screens SOLD

SOLD I have a set of two (2) headrest monitors for sale. The previous owner had them installed and I don't need them. They work fine.

The headrests are grey faux leather and match the grey leather interior of my 1997 80 Series almost perfectly. The faux leather is in perfect shape.

They will fit in either the two front seats for 2nd row viewing, or in the second row seats for 3rd row viewing.

The metal posts have no adjustment notches cut into them, so they just sit in the lowest position, resting on top of the seat. If you are really tall and want to be able to raise the headrests and have them stay up, you could cut a notch or two in one of the metal posts.

The headrests tilt forward or backward. See photos linked below.

Wires are included from the monitors themselves, and are designed to drop down inside the seat so as to be hidden. These wires should be long enough to reach from the front seats to your center console area.

Two extension wires, one for each monitor and each about 6 feet long, are also included. These should reach from your center console to your dashboard. The two extension wires are different gauges. See photos linked below. I don't know why they are different, but I would guess that the installer used what he had on hand. Both monitors worked fine with the wires I am providing. If you need longer wires to reach your head unit, you will have to source them on your own. They appear to be standard wires. (Can you tell I am not a car audio guy?)

The monitors are Power Acoustik brand, model is HD-8GR. The viewing area is 8 inches diagonally. They have all kinds of functions and options for viewing, that I have not explored. They have IR sensors for a signal from a remote control (not included).

Price is $100 for the pair, including shipping and insurance to lower 48. SOLD

http://www.photobucket.com/FJZ80_Headrest_Monitors

Thanks for looking. PM with questions.

IMG_3101-1.jpg

IMG_3092-1.jpg

IMG_3126-1.jpg

Last edited:
These are still available.

Just to be clear, these do not play DVDs by themselves. They must be plugged into either a head unit in your dash or into a portable DVD player.

The wires are 8-pin wires. See pictures here for exactly what they look like:
Headrest Monitors pictures by OneEyeShut - Photobucket

If you need RCA or S-video plugs, you can find adapters for cheap on the web.

PayPal is best for me, but other methods might work, too. Let me know.

Thanks,

I'm interested. What kind of head unit were they attached to, and/or is it for sale?

They were attached to a Pioneer head unit, which is not for sale. I'm sure you could attach them to almost any head unit that plays DVDs.

I am selling these monitors because I don't ever have anyone in my back seat to watch them.

Upon closer inspection, I see that these are not genuine leather, they are faux leather. Original posting corrected and price dropped.

$100 shipped to lower 48.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom